Thank you for showing an interest in the work that we do here at Tinylife. We are always ready to welcome new volunteers into the organisation. Here at TinyLife we respect our volunteers and value the commitment, time and energy that they give to our work.
Below are listed the volunteer opportunities that we currently have at TinyLife.
Family Support Volunteer.
The role of the Family Support Volunteer is to offer practical home support to families of premature babies. The role is varied and is tailored to the needs of the family. The help and assistance the volunteer gives could be anything from light housework to offering a listening ear. This would be for 4 hours per week. (Please refer to our website for detailed information).
A fundraising volunteer is a vital cog in the fundraising wheel, providing additional hands on support to our fundraising team. They offer a diverse range of activities from event preparation through to front line fundraising. (Please refer to our website for detailed information).
To support the administration staff at various times throughout the year on a number of basic admin tasks.
To be part of a small volunteer team which develops a quarterly online newsletter, informed by the various volunteer groups.
Public Awareness Volunteer.
To be part of a team which heightens the profile of the work of TinyLife at various events through the presence of information stands etc.
For further information contact:
Tel: 02890 815050
Opportunities Available in this Category
- North West Fundraiser - Cancer Fund for Children
- Youth Club Volunteer - The Jigsaw Project
- Foyle Child Contact Centre - Volunteer
- Community Support Volunteer - Positive Futures
- School's Service volunteer - NSPCC
- Volunteer Mentor - Coder Dojo Derry
- Volunteer Youth Worker - Clooney Youth Club
- On Street Community Youth
- Media Support Volunteer - Headliners
- Group Work Assistant facilitator - On Street Community Youth
- Childcare Volunteer - Strabane Primary Community Playgroup
- Event Volunteer - On Street Community Youth
- Childcare Volunteer - Little Orchids Children's Centre
- Youth Club Volunteer - Irish Street Community Association
- Playgroup Volunteer - Pennyburn Community Playgroup
- After-School Club Support Assistant - Foyle Women's Aid
- Volunteer Committee Members - REACH Across
- Primary Volunteer - Young Enterprise NI
- Business Volunteer - Young Enterprise NI
- Volunteer with North West Migrants Forum
- Volunteer with POCA
- Volunteer Group Facilitators - VOYPIC
- Youth Club - Sion Mills Community Association
- Volunteer Counsellor - Childline Foyle
- Youth Club volunteers with Sion Mills Community Association
- TinyLife Family Support Volunteers
- Individual Swimming Assistant - COS for Autism Families
- Young Witness Supporter - NSPCC
- Volunteer with Tinylife
- Volunteer playworkers required with Newpin
- Volunteer - Sported
- Youth Club Volunteer - Fountain Street Community Development Association
- Support Volunteer - Destined Ltd
- Fighting Words Volunteer Mentors - The Playhouse