Share your professional skills and support local community groups – Volunteer with Sported
Sported is a UK wide charity promoting fairness and equity for young people through grassroot sport and physical activity. Through Sported, you can apply your professional skills and experience to help our members overcome their operational challenges and become better equipped for the future. In doing so, you will meet the inspirational faces of community sports, immerse yourself in their work and develop new skills in the process.
All Volunteering opportunities with Sported are flexible in terms of timescale and can be done remotely.
We’re particularly looking for people with fundraising and/or business planning experience.
Find out more at www.sported.org.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. you don’t need be ‘sporty’ to Volunteer with Sported!
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Media/PR - Sion Swifts
- Volunteer Helpers - Sion Swift
- Tandem Cycling volunteers with Connect community
- Volunteer Assistant - Prehen Lifestyle Centre
- Sports Activities Volunteer - Special Olympics Sion Mills
- Volunteer Walker - Friends of Ardavon
- Volunteering with Dergview Football Club, Castlederg
- Safety Boat Driver - City of Derry Boating Club
- Volunteer Coach / Match Day Volunteers - Oxford United Stars FC
- Volunteer with Sported