Ardavon: situated in its own private grounds on the Derry – Londonderry’s Waterside, Ardavon offers accommodation, support and care for 12 adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities over 18 years of age. It is owned and managed by Apex Housing Association.
Friends of Ardavon are currently looking for a volunteer to accompany a resident who enjoys walking. This opportunity would take place 1 day per week for a duration of 2hrs.
Please contact the Volunteer Centre for more information.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- IT Support Volunteer - AbilityNet NI
- Dementia Friendly Community Champion - Alzheimer's Society
- Volunteer Support Worker - Strabane Special Olympics
- Glenside Club, Strabane
- Horticulture Assistant - New Horizons Strabane
- Diabetes Strategic Framework Network Volunteer - Diabetes UK
- Volunteer Peer Advocate with Disability Action
- Service Volunteer - Headway UK
- Family Support Volunteer - Headway UK
- Post Rehabilitation Exercise Programme (PREP) Support Volunteer - Chest Heart & Stroke
- Volunteer Support Worker-P.O.C.A
- Volunteer Walker - Friends of Ardavon
- Welcome Volunteer - Movement to Music / Parkinson's UK
- Hippotherapy - Gortilea
- Solas Educational Support Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities - Cheshire House / Leonard Cheshire
- Support Volunteer - Destined Ltd
- Volunteer with Foyle Down Syndrome Trust
- Support Group Volunteers - Versus Arthritis
- 121 Outreach Volunteers - Versus Arthritis