Ardavon: situated in its own private grounds on the Derry – Londonderry’s Waterside, Ardavon offers accommodation, support and care for 12 adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities over 18 years of age. It is owned and managed by Apex Housing Association.
Friends of Ardavon are currently looking for a volunteer to accompany a resident who enjoys walking. This opportunity would take place 1 day per week for a duration of 2hrs.
Please contact the Volunteer Centre for more information.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Media/PR - Sion Swifts
- Volunteer Helpers - Sion Swift
- Tandem Cycling volunteers with Connect community
- Volunteer Assistant - Prehen Lifestyle Centre
- Sports Activities Volunteer - Special Olympics Sion Mills
- Volunteer Walker - Friends of Ardavon
- Volunteering with Dergview Football Club, Castlederg
- Safety Boat Driver - City of Derry Boating Club
- Volunteer Coach / Match Day Volunteers - Oxford United Stars FC
- Volunteer with Sported