The Men's Advisory Project provides counselling services to men facing domestic abuse and related issues. The project has been operating for 15 years and are now expanding the service throughout Northern Ireland. We currently require counsellors in Derry/Londonderry and Strabane. Volunteers must be committed and enthusiastic qualified counsellors/psychotherapists with at least 200 hours of post qualifying supervised clinical practice.
The Men's Advisory Project team is a fantastic, committed group of counsellors delivering a vital service. They are warm, welcoming and have a huge amount of experience to share. Please join us and help make a difference.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Event Support and Awareness Raising Volunteer
- Qualified Volunteer Counsellor - Pregnancy Matters Life NI
- Awareness Volunteer - Bowel Cancer UK
- Volunteer Counsellor with Men's Advisory Project
- Diabetes Strategic Framework Network Volunteer - Diabetes UK
- Listening Volunteer - Samaritans
- Volunteering with Prostate Cancer in Northern Ireland
- Donor Recruitment Event Volunteer - Anthony Nolan