Become part of dynamic team of volunteers excited about making opportunities available for community to improve their fitness, health and well being through various programs. These programs include at the moment fitness classes, light room therapy, and health assessments. Coming soon: money management, vegetarian cooking classes etc. We cater for all ages. Our facilities are family and child friendly. We accommodate all fitness levels.
Your role will include creating a friendly and welcoming environment, assisting the trainer with the set up and shutting down of facilities, assisting the participants with registration forms and promotion of the centre,
Benefits include access to participating in the programs, opportunities for training and sharing your own ideas, children can easily be accommodated in your volunteer role. We welcome young people interested in getting involved with the Millennium Volunteer, Duke of Edinburgh awards etc.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Media/PR - Sion Swifts
- Volunteer Helpers - Sion Swift
- Tandem Cycling volunteers with Connect community
- Volunteer Assistant - Prehen Lifestyle Centre
- Sports Activities Volunteer - Special Olympics Sion Mills
- Volunteer Walker - Friends of Ardavon
- Volunteering with Dergview Football Club, Castlederg
- Safety Boat Driver - City of Derry Boating Club
- Volunteer Coach / Match Day Volunteers - Oxford United Stars FC
- Volunteer with Sported