VOLUNTEER DRIVERS REQUIRED
Strabane & District Caring Services are looking for volunteer drivers to help deliver meals to people in their homes each week. The driver collects the hot nutritious meals from the Community kitchen and delivers to elderly persons in their own homes within in the local area.
All hot containers and training is provided.
If you can spare a few hours per week , between 11.30am and 1.30pm Mon - Fri, we would love to hear from you.
What's required for this position
1) Clean driving licence (Vehicle provided)
2) A smiling happy person
3) Knowledge of the geographical area would be helpful but not a requirement
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Volunteer Driver
- Realise Project Driver - RNIB
- Volunteer Driver - Flexicare
- Easilink Community Transport - Volunteer Car Drivers
- Minibus helper - The Plum Club
- Volunteer Driver - Concern Worldwide
- Meals On Wheels Driver - Age Concern / Older People North West
- Van Driver / Helper for Foyle Hospice
- Social Car Scheme Volunteer Driver - Bridge Accessible Transport
- Volunteer drivers required with Easilink
- The Resource Centre Derry - Meals On Wheels Service
- Strabane & District Caring Services
- Foyle Foodbank - Volunteer Drivers