Action On Hearing Loss are encouraging students and young people (16+) to gain new skills through the 'Steer Your Career' volunteering campaign!
Volunteer roles include; assisting staff at information stands, delivering talks on hearing health to local groups, supporting hearing aid users and taking part in fundraising events. The charity also offers the opportunity to volunteer on a one off basis, such as helping with annual collections.
Boost your CV, gain accredited training, volunteer expenses and recognition! Don't delay, the deadline for applications is Friday 26th October with induction training taking place in Derry/Londonderry on Friday 16th November.
To apply or for more details visit bit.ly/steeryourcareer or you can contact the North West Volunteer Centre for more information.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Residential Maintenance Volunteer
- Stage 1 Speech and Language Therapy Programme Volunteer - Stroke Association
- Befriender - Sensory Support Service
- Stage 2 Communication Skills Development Programme Volunteer - Stroke Association
- My Guide - Sighted Guide / Guide Dogs NI
- Branch Secretary - Guide Dogs
- 'Steer Your Career' Volunteer Opportunities - Action On Hearing Loss
- Home Volunteering Opportunities - Action On Hearing Loss