Savvy with social media? Do you have a few hours per week to spare?
Concern Books in Ferryquay Street, Derry, is looking for a ‘Social Media Volunteer’, to help increase Facebook followers, activity and engagement.
What would you be doing?
· You’ll be helping to create and share weekly posts about stock and window display activity
You can help monitor the social media posts and reply to enquiries arising from the posts
You’ll feedback to the volunteer group about your social media posts and how valuable people have found them
The skills you need
Good knowledge of at least one social media platform (mainly Facebook)
Access to a computer, tablet, or phone with internet access
Excellent online communication skills
How will you be supported?
You will have regular contact with the volunteer team to provide you with support and guidance throughout. You'll be joining a really warm and dedicated team which is at the heart of your local community, and you'll be helping Concern Worldwide raise as much money as possible, to help change the lives of so many people who are living in poverty.
This role is very flexible but it is preferred that you visit the shop at least once a week to gather new / interesting content and messaging for approximately two to three posts per week.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Volunteer Retail Assistant - Barnardo's
- Volunteer Shop Assistant - Cancer Focus NI
- Charity Shop volunteers - The Salvation Army
- Horticulture Assistant - New Horizons
- Volunteer Sales Assistant - Oxfam
- Oak Counselling Charity Shop volunteers
- Strabane Food Bank volunteers
- Social Media Volunteer - Concern Books
- Bookshop Volunteer - Concern Bookshop
- Foyle Hospice Charity Shop Volunteer
- Retail Volunteer - The 4Rs/New 2 You Reuse Workshop