As our volunteer you will visit local schools giving assemblies to children aged 4-11 and classroom workshops to 9-11 year olds. You will help them to understand abuse and give them the confidence and courage to speak out and seek help if they ever need it.
Be delivering our programme to at least two schools a month you will be making a massive difference, helping us fight for every child in your local school's community.
It's why we are here and we cannot do it with out you.
How to play your part:
You will be available for:
- a three hour interview.
- a minimum of 2 school visits a month.
- our fist class e-learning training module.
- a 2-day training workshop.
You will be someone who
- Believes in the empowerment and protection of all children.
- Has the confidence to speak in front of a group of primary school children.
- Can communicate and engage with children.
- Has basic IT skills and regular access to email.
To find our more or apply to become a volunteer visit our website or telephone 0289051135.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- North West Fundraiser - Cancer Fund for Children
- Youth Club Volunteer - The Jigsaw Project
- Foyle Child Contact Centre - Volunteer
- Community Support Volunteer - Positive Futures
- School's Service volunteer - NSPCC
- Volunteer Mentor - Coder Dojo Derry
- Volunteer Youth Worker - Clooney Youth Club
- On Street Community Youth
- Media Support Volunteer - Headliners
- Group Work Assistant facilitator - On Street Community Youth
- Childcare Volunteer - Strabane Primary Community Playgroup
- Event Volunteer - On Street Community Youth
- Childcare Volunteer - Little Orchids Children's Centre
- Youth Club Volunteer - Irish Street Community Association
- Playgroup Volunteer - Pennyburn Community Playgroup
- After-School Club Support Assistant - Foyle Women's Aid
- Volunteer Committee Members - REACH Across
- Primary Volunteer - Young Enterprise NI
- Business Volunteer - Young Enterprise NI
- Volunteer with North West Migrants Forum
- Volunteer with POCA
- Volunteer Group Facilitators - VOYPIC
- Youth Club - Sion Mills Community Association
- Volunteer Counsellor - Childline Foyle
- Youth Club volunteers with Sion Mills Community Association
- TinyLife Family Support Volunteers
- Individual Swimming Assistant - COS for Autism Families
- Young Witness Supporter - NSPCC
- Volunteer with Tinylife
- Volunteer playworkers required with Newpin
- Volunteer - Sported
- Youth Club Volunteer - Fountain Street Community Development Association
- Support Volunteer - Destined Ltd
- Fighting Words Volunteer Mentors - The Playhouse