Action on Hearing loss have a residential service for 6 profoundly deaf people with additional special needs based in the Waterside, and a supported housing service for 2 people in the city side of Derry/Londonderry. The organisation is seeking volunteers who could help with periodic re-decoration and garden maintenance to enhance the service for it's users.
If you would like to get involved please contact the North West Volunteer Centre for more information.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Residential Maintenance Volunteer
- Stage 1 Speech and Language Therapy Programme Volunteer - Stroke Association
- Befriender - Sensory Support Service
- Stage 2 Communication Skills Development Programme Volunteer - Stroke Association
- My Guide - Sighted Guide / Guide Dogs NI
- Branch Secretary - Guide Dogs
- 'Steer Your Career' Volunteer Opportunities - Action On Hearing Loss
- Home Volunteering Opportunities - Action On Hearing Loss