Age Concern / Older People North West provide nutritious hot meals to older people in the Waterside 364 days of the year. Their role is vital and the drivers are a valuable resource both in delivering the meals and ensuring that some of the most vulnerable residents in our City have human contact and a warm meal. Currently there are opportunities for volunteer drivers. All training will be provided and there is scope within the centre to develop other skills in the care and support of older people. It is a rewarding and enjoyable role and the team welcomes new, interested, empathetic volunteers to join!
For more information please contact the North West Volunteer Centre.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Volunteer Driver
- Realise Project Driver - RNIB
- Volunteer Driver - Flexicare
- Easilink Community Transport - Volunteer Car Drivers
- Minibus helper - The Plum Club
- Volunteer Driver - Concern Worldwide
- Meals On Wheels Driver - Age Concern / Older People North West
- Van Driver / Helper for Foyle Hospice
- Social Car Scheme Volunteer Driver - Bridge Accessible Transport
- Volunteer drivers required with Easilink
- The Resource Centre Derry - Meals On Wheels Service
- Strabane & District Caring Services
- Foyle Foodbank - Volunteer Drivers