Regional fundraising is at the very centre of how we raise vital funds at a local level. The money we raise funds the delivery of universal services as well as the services we provide locally. It also helps to fund research into care for today, a cure for tomorrow, as well as for our campaigning work.
We have opportunities for volunteers to be involved as part of an existing group, or to provide individual support for organised events in Foyle and Strabane.
Join a regional Fundraising Group
Working with the local Community Fundraiser, you will attend meetings with other core members, research, contribute ideas, promote and attend events. This could be a couple of hours per months for planning meetings plus attending events.
Become an Events Fundraiser
The role will be based at fundraising events - the times, dates and locations of which will vary. Example of fundraising events include: collections, Memory Walks, community events, corporate events and special events. Example tasks could include route marshal, manning the information stall, bucket collection, setting up and packing down at events, or assisting at corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about this or any of our volunteering opportunities please contact Rosario Mc Hugh, Volunteering Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org /028 71 384570) or visit our website at www.alzheimers.org.uk.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Local representative - Make-A-Wish
- Voluntary Group Committee Member - Stroke Association
- Stroke Group Supporter - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Treasurer - Stroke Association
- Collection Co-ordinator - Action on Hearing Loss
- Local Fundraising Group Helper or Member - RNIB
- Fundraiser - Little Orchid's Children Centre
- Fundraiser - Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Fundraiser - Action on Hearing Loss
- Fundraiser/Flag Days - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Fundraiser/Bag Packing - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Events Volunteer/Fundraiser (White Collar boxing 18+) - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Events Volunteer (White Collar Boxing) - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Fundraising Volunteer - Alzheimer's Society
- Legacy Giving Support Role - Strabane - Alzheimer's Society
- Fundraising Volunteers - Foyle Hospice
- Event Management/Support - National Trust
- Fundraiser - Stroke Association
- Collection Can Co-ordinator - Children in Crossfire
- Fundraising Volunteer - Headway UK
- Collection Box Champion - Headway UK
- Fundraising - Foyle Search & Rescue
- Fundraising Events - Aware
- Public Speaking Volunteer - RNIB
- Fundraising Volunteer - Liberty Consortium
- Support Workers for Events and Fundraisers - COS for Autism Families
- Promotional Stand Volunteer - Foyle Hospice
- Fundraising Volunteer - CLIC Sargent