Older People North West (AGE Concern Derry) are looking for a volunteer to support the delivery of this health improvement programme.
A physiotherapist will be leading the programme and will be supporting you in your volunteer role.
If you have an interest in physical activity as a health improvement intervention and working with older people please get in touch.
LOCATION: Older People North West (AGE Concern Derry)
Malvern House, 21 Chapel Road
WHEN: Tuesday mornings 10am to 11.30ambeginn ing in October.
For more information please contact:
02871347478 or email: email@example.com
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Good Morning Strabane - Strabane Community Project
- Independent living, Support at home Volunteer - British Red Cross
- Helpline Volunteer - Action on Elder Abuse
- Getting on Well Volunteer - Bogside & Brandywell Health Forum
- Good Morning Strabane Calling - Strabane Community Project
- Information Support Volunteer - Citizens Advice Bureau Strabane
- Volunteer Befriender - Flexicare
- Falls prevention programme - Age Concern
- Telephone Friend - The Silver Line Helpline
- Silver Circle Facilitator - The Silver Line Helpline
- Signposting & Information Volunteer - The Silver Line Helpline
- Luncheon Club Volunteer - Strabane Community Project
- Community Engagement Volunteer - The Silver Line Helpline
- Bingo Caller - Strabane Community Project
- Activities Volunteers - Strabane Community Project
- Drivers and Helpers - Age Concern
- Befriending/Sitting Service Volunteers with Strabane District Caring
- Activities Assistant with Diamond & Platinum Programme
- Reading Friends Volunteer - Age Concern / Older People North West