Easilink Community Transport are currently recruiting volunteer car Drivers in the following areas; Park, Craigbane, Claudy, Aughabrack, Plumbridge, and Crannagh Areas. Easilink Community Transport reimburse mileage at 40p per mile. Full Training and support provided. Volunteers must be over 25, access to a car and a full clean license.
If you would like to share a few hours on a weekly or monthly basis please complete and submit an expression of interest or contact the volunteer centre for further information.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Volunteer Driver
- Realise Project Driver - RNIB
- Volunteer Driver - Flexicare
- Easilink Community Transport - Volunteer Car Drivers
- Minibus helper - The Plum Club
- Volunteer Driver - Concern Worldwide
- Meals On Wheels Driver - Age Concern / Older People North West
- Van Driver / Helper for Foyle Hospice
- Social Car Scheme Volunteer Driver - Bridge Accessible Transport
- Volunteer drivers required with Easilink
- The Resource Centre Derry - Meals On Wheels Service
- Strabane & District Caring Services
- Foyle Foodbank - Volunteer Drivers