Diabetes UK Northern Ireland is working harder than ever to make sure people with diabetes have access tot he services and care they deserve. By becoming our Strategic Framework Network Volunteer you can help us make a real difference.
Working alongside our Policy and public Affairs Manager you will help influence delivery of the Diabetes Strategic Framework Document. Our eyes and ears on the ground you will represent Diabetes UK Northern Ireland at key networking meeting meetings and events, influencing key decision makers, championing our work and shaping diabetes services.
Main elements of the role:
If your application is successful you will be asked to:
Work with the Policy and Public Affairs Manager to ensure representation at all Diabetes Strategic Framework meetings and events.
Attend DSF meetings and events as a Diabetes UK Northern Ireland representative speaking on behalf of Diabetes UK, putting forward views and suggestions on how services could better meet patients needs
Writing reports / sending feedback to the Policy and Public Affairs Manager after meetings and events highlighting any issues of concern or any any areas you think need to be followed up on.
Be a positive ambassador for the vision, mission and work of Diabetes UK Northern Ireland at all times.
Participate in training and other activities as agreed.
For further information and and an application pack please forward your details to us.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Administrator - Sion Mills Buildings Preservation Trust
- Volunteer Administrator - Sion Mills Community Association
- Voluntary Group Committee Member - Stroke Association
- Children in Crossfire - Collection Can Co-Ordinator
- Stroke Group Supporter - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Chairperson/Organiser - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Secretary - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Treasurer - Stroke Association
- Office Administrator / Caretaker / Fundraiser - Cruse Bereavement Care
- Volunteer Administrator - La Dolce Vita Project
- Volunteer Assistant - Prehen Lifestyle Centre
- Volunteer Administrator - REACH Acoss
- Volunteer Administrator - Young Enterprise NI
- Volunteer Administrator - Me4Mental
- Volunteer Administrator - Strabane & District Caring Services
- Admin Support - Strabane Ethnic Community Association
- Administration Support Volunteer - Reading Rooms
- Volunteer Administrator - Foyle Women's Aid
- PR Volunteer - Strabane Community Project
- Volunteer Administrator - Stroke Association
- Diabetes Strategic Framework Network Volunteer - Diabetes UK
- Receptionist - Hillcrest Trust
- Social Media Volunteer - Childline Foyle
- Admin support with Sion Mills Community Association
- IT support with Sion Mills Community Association
- Volunteer Receptionist - Mens Action Network
- Admin Volunteer with Zest
- Code Club Volunteer - Code Club
- Digital Development Volunteer - Leonard Cheshire