Diabetes UK Northern Ireland is working harder than ever to make sure people with diabetes have access tot he services and care they deserve. By becoming our Strategic Framework Network Volunteer you can help us make a real difference.
Working alongside our Policy and public Affairs Manager you will help influence delivery of the Diabetes Strategic Framework Document. Our eyes and ears on the ground you will represent Diabetes UK Northern Ireland at key networking meeting meetings and events, influencing key decision makers, championing our work and shaping diabetes services.
Main elements of the role:
If your application is successful you will be asked to:
Work with the Policy and Public Affairs Manager to ensure representation at all Diabetes Strategic Framework meetings and events.
Attend DSF meetings and events as a Diabetes UK Northern Ireland representative speaking on behalf of Diabetes UK, putting forward views and suggestions on how services could better meet patients needs
Writing reports / sending feedback to the Policy and Public Affairs Manager after meetings and events highlighting any issues of concern or any any areas you think need to be followed up on.
Be a positive ambassador for the vision, mission and work of Diabetes UK Northern Ireland at all times.
Participate in training and other activities as agreed.
For further information and and an application pack please forward your details to us.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Event Support and Awareness Raising Volunteer
- Qualified Volunteer Counsellor - Pregnancy Matters Life NI
- Awareness Volunteer - Bowel Cancer UK
- Volunteer Counsellor with Men's Advisory Project
- Diabetes Strategic Framework Network Volunteer - Diabetes UK
- Listening Volunteer - Samaritans
- Volunteering with Prostate Cancer in Northern Ireland
- Donor Recruitment Event Volunteer - Anthony Nolan