Dementia NI is an independent membership organisation which has been set up by people living with dementia to challenge the stigma of dementia, raise awareness, promote people's rights and support people to lobby in their own right.
Empowerment groups are being developed in each Health Trust Area across Northern Ireland. Dementia NI is looking for volunteer drivers to transport people to and from these local groups if required and transport to Dementia NI events. We'd love to hear from you if you think you could help - please get in touch with the volunteer centre.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Volunteer Driver
- Realise Project Driver - RNIB
- Volunteer Driver - Flexicare
- Easilink Community Transport - Volunteer Car Drivers
- Minibus helper - The Plum Club
- Volunteer Driver - Concern Worldwide
- Meals On Wheels Driver - Age Concern / Older People North West
- Van Driver / Helper for Foyle Hospice
- Social Car Scheme Volunteer Driver - Bridge Accessible Transport
- Volunteer drivers required with Easilink
- The Resource Centre Derry - Meals On Wheels Service
- Strabane & District Caring Services
- Foyle Foodbank - Volunteer Drivers