Dementia NI is an independent membership organisation which has been set up by people living with dementia to challenge the stigma of dementia, raise awareness, promote people's rights and support people to lobby in their own right.
Empowerment groups are being developed in each Health Trust Area across Northern Ireland. At group meetings, external organisations and care providers are invited to come along to seek the views and lived experiences of people with dementia.
Dementia NI is currently looking for Event Support and Awareness Raising Volunteers to help support members. Please get in touch with the volunteer centre if you would like to learn more or get involved :)
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Dementia NI Event Support and Awareness Raising Volunteer
- Qualified Volunteer Counsellor - Pregnancy Matters Life NI
- Awareness Volunteer - Bowel Cancer UK
- Volunteer Counsellor with Men's Advisory Project
- Diabetes Strategic Framework Network Volunteer - Diabetes UK
- Listening Volunteer - Samaritans
- Volunteering with Prostate Cancer in Northern Ireland
- Donor Recruitment Event Volunteer - Anthony Nolan