Servicing Collection Cans in businesses, putting cans in new businesses & removing poor performing cans.
Collection of Cans
* A list of cans needing collected by area will be used to ensure the best use of travel and time. All businesses’
will be visited and any information regarding the visit will be recorded.
* Any cans put into a business will be recorded, as will any can removed from a business.
* - Task will be carried out within an agreed timeline.
- Ensuring money raised is received, recorded and that all agreed finance procedures are followed.
- Ensuring shop staff are thanked
- Ensuring all contact information is recorded accurately and promptly
To contribute towards other activities ongoing in the team on a flexible basis and according to need. This will involve
supporting other colleagues and taking an active role in the organisation to share experience and skills.
* A knowledge of what Children in Crossfire do
* Experience of volunteering preferably a fundraising role
* Experience of working with the public
* Evidence of achieving set/annual targets
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
* Writing skills, ability to record data
* Driving licence and access to own vehicle
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Local representative - Make-A-Wish
- Voluntary Group Committee Member - Stroke Association
- Stroke Group Supporter - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Treasurer - Stroke Association
- Collection Co-ordinator - Action on Hearing Loss
- Local Fundraising Group Helper or Member - RNIB
- Fundraiser - Little Orchid's Children Centre
- Fundraiser - Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Fundraiser - Action on Hearing Loss
- Fundraiser/Flag Days - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Fundraiser/Bag Packing - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Events Volunteer/Fundraiser (White Collar boxing 18+) - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Events Volunteer (White Collar Boxing) - Chernobyl Children International Foyle & Inishowen Branch
- Fundraising Volunteer - Alzheimer's Society
- Legacy Giving Support Role - Strabane - Alzheimer's Society
- Fundraising Volunteers - Foyle Hospice
- Event Management/Support - National Trust
- Fundraiser - Stroke Association
- Collection Can Co-ordinator - Children in Crossfire
- Fundraising Volunteer - Headway UK
- Collection Box Champion - Headway UK
- Fundraising - Foyle Search & Rescue
- Fundraising Events - Aware
- Public Speaking Volunteer - RNIB
- Fundraising Volunteer - Liberty Consortium
- Support Workers for Events and Fundraisers - COS for Autism Families
- Promotional Stand Volunteer - Foyle Hospice
- Fundraising Volunteer - CLIC Sargent