Children in Crossfire are looking for volunteers to collect cans from businesses, put cans in new businesses and remove cans from poor performing sites.
A list of cans needing collected by area will be used to ensure the best use of travel and time. All businesses will be visited and any information regarding the visit will be recorded.
Any cans put into a business will be recorded, as will any can removed from a business.
Task will be carried out within an agreed timeline.
Ensuring money raised is received, recorded and that all agreed finance procedures are followed.
Ensuring shop staff are thanked.
Ensuring all contact information is recorded accurately and promptly.
to contribute towards other activities on-going in the team on a flexible basis and according to need. This will involve supporting other colleagues and taking an active role in the organisation to share experience and skills.
Writing skills and the ability to record data
Driving license and access to own vehicle
Knowledge of what Children in Crossfire do.
Experience of volunteering preferably a fundraising role
Experience of working with the public
Evidence of achieving set annual targets
Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Administrator - Sion Mills Buildings Preservation Trust
- Volunteer Administrator - Sion Mills Community Association
- Voluntary Group Committee Member - Stroke Association
- Children in Crossfire - Collection Can Co-Ordinator
- Stroke Group Supporter - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Chairperson/Organiser - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Secretary - Stroke Association
- Voluntary Group Treasurer - Stroke Association
- Office Administrator / Caretaker / Fundraiser - Cruse Bereavement Care
- Volunteer Administrator - La Dolce Vita Project
- Volunteer Assistant - Prehen Lifestyle Centre
- Volunteer Administrator - REACH Acoss
- Volunteer Administrator - Young Enterprise NI
- Volunteer Administrator - Me4Mental
- Volunteer Administrator - Strabane & District Caring Services
- Admin Support - Strabane Ethnic Community Association
- Administration Support Volunteer - Reading Rooms
- Volunteer Administrator - Foyle Women's Aid
- PR Volunteer - Strabane Community Project
- Volunteer Administrator - Stroke Association
- Diabetes Strategic Framework Network Volunteer - Diabetes UK
- Receptionist - Hillcrest Trust
- Social Media Volunteer - Childline Foyle
- Admin support with Sion Mills Community Association
- IT support with Sion Mills Community Association
- Volunteer Receptionist - Mens Action Network
- Admin Volunteer with Zest
- Code Club Volunteer - Code Club
- Digital Development Volunteer - Leonard Cheshire