Do you have a few hours per week to spare? ...Concern Bookshop in Ferryquay Street needs your help!
There are so many ways you can help....
You might have an eye for new and interesting books and be great at spotting valuable items, or, quite simply enjoy talking to, and meeting new people.
What would you be doing?
· You could be pricing and filling up stock on the shop floor for sale.
Helping customers at the till
Sorting and preparing donations for sale
The skills you need
No skills are required, we will provide you with the training you need
How will you be supported?
You will have regular contact with the volunteer team to provide you with support and guidance throughout. You'll be joining a really warm and dedicated team which is at the heart of your local community, and you'll be helping Concern Worldwide raise as much money as possible, to help change the lives of so many people who are living in poverty.
Preferred commitment is one shift per week. Shift times run from 10:00 – 13:15 and 13:15 to 16:30 Monday to Saturday.
Opportunities Available in this Category
- Volunteer Retail Assistant - Barnardo's
- Volunteer Shop Assistant - Cancer Focus NI
- Charity Shop volunteers - The Salvation Army
- Charity Shop Volunteer - Foyle Hospice
- Horticulture Assistant - New Horizons
- Volunteer Sales Assistant - Oxfam
- Oak Counselling Charity Shop volunteers
- Strabane Food Bank volunteers
- Social Media Volunteer - Concern Books
- Bookshop Volunteer - Concern Bookshop